Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Photoshop Morphing- CrocoFrog

Photoshop Morphing- CrocoFrog



CrocoFrog

Layers

Original Frog

Original Crocodile
Steps:

  • To start I made a mask layer on the crocodile to cut out the background, I got into the smaller spots with the brush tool, on the black setting.
  • I then removed the eye and added the frog neck to the crocodile.
  • After that I created an adjustment layer to colour balance the crocodile head to match the body of the frog. Also I erased away the green stuff between the teeth of the crocodile.
  • Next I used the Dodge tool to clean up the bright spots on the frog
  • To create a shadow I used the burn tool
  • I duplicated all 3 layers - hid the originals - then merged the copies. I renamed the layer to crocofrog.
  • Then I added  a new background layer under the CrocoFrog layer 
  • I inserted my background by dragging it in to the photshop tab
  • Then I adjusted the CrocoFrog size as necessary
  • And lastly added my watermark.

No comments:

Post a Comment